Studies Show that Texting While Driving:
- Makes you 23 times more likely to crash
- Kills 11 teenage drivers everyday
- Causes 1,600,000 accidents and 330,000 injuries every year
- Is responsible for 25% of all accidents
- Slows your brake-reaction speed by 18%
- Makes you approximately 6 times more likely to crash than driving drunk
- Affects you the same as driving after 4 beers
- Leads to a 400% increase in time spent with your eyes off the road
- Is similar to driving blind for 5 seconds at a time
This post says it all. Put your phone away. Is a horrible accident that could forever change your (and some elses) life
worth texting while driving?
Maki Insurance is located in Anthem, AZ at 4215 W Anthem Way. Our phone is 623-551-3585.